Monday, March 31, 2014

#5 reason for ATTENDING Capital University Law School


5. Faculty:
 
Our student-to-faculty ratio is low, so personal attention and interaction is incredibly high.
Our faculty members breathe life into legal theory– and our adjuncts bring real-world experience into the classroom.

 

The difference between good teachers and great teachers: good teachers make the best of a pupil's means; great teachers foresee a pupil's ends.

 
            My decision to attend CULS was confirmed after experiencing the Faculty.  I had concerns coming into law school with a BFA in theatre. Such as, “what if my study skills aren’t sufficient?” or “will my grades be affected because I have been out of school professionally acting for three years?” Moreover, I feared that my training and my passion for the arts would be completely lost and useless.

            My professors, specifically my legal research and writing professor, taught me that creativity is alive and applicable in this “purely academic field.” Moreover, the professors are active in recognizing the weaknesses of individual students and will offer numerous ways to remedy those problems.  These remedies are not only concrete, but also effective and achievable.  Moreover, CULS has an “open door policy” so if you ever need individual help, guidance with a concentration, or just need to talk; the professors are here for YOU!

            Most importantly, the faculty at CULS will help you pass the bar! In fact, check out the #1 reason for ATTENDING CULS!

Schedule a time to sit in on a 1st year class and begin your experience now!
To schedule call 614-236-6306!



No comments:

Post a Comment