Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The end is in sight!

It is almost surreal that my first year of law school is coming to an end. The memory of the first day of school is so fresh in my mind that it feels as though it occurred just yesterday. I can still remember inhaling a deep breath of late summer morning air before I opened the glass doors to the school building; or the both the excitement and uneasiness that slowly crept over me as I waited for my first class began. Fast forward through crying through legal memos, long, tedious hours in the library, and lots of social events, and boom, there's only two weeks left in the semester! Now I am looking forward to a summer vacation. I want to kick back, relax, take a few road trips, and . . . of course take summer classes.









No comments:

Post a Comment