Thursday, April 4, 2013

Exams..

As exams are fast approaching I am realizing that I have had an exam on the last or second to last day of exam week every semester! As I am figuring out my final fall semester of school ever (hopefully) I am realizing that in undergrad I did a way better job of making my schedule the way i wanted it.

In undergrad my junior and senior year I worked my schedule that I had no Monday or Friday classes (aka 4 day weekend every weekend!) and I only had fun night classes on Wednesday so that I was able to make my classes straight through and as manageable as possible. I am looking at the options to create an awesome schedule for this upcoming semester and it is not looking even close to well planned. My options are slim because I have limited classes to take as well as blocked up times for my other degree that I am looking at a few 2+ hour breaks and at least one class a day again.

I think that even though I can't get a schedule I love this semester the knowledge that I am registering for my last year of school ever will make it worthwhile. I am so excited that all this hard work and time put into school will pay off with a graduation in sight. Even though I am not looking forward to the bar exam I recognize that that is part of it and cannot wait to get home on Friday and not have homework that could overtake my entire weekend if i let it.

for now I need to focus on exams and since I only have to do that three more times I think I can manage :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment