Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Allow me to introduce myself. . .

Hello everyone! I'll be on here along with my fellow blog buddy Amy White, so I thought I would share some random notes about myself.

  • My name is Kwesi Seabrook. I know my name may be difficult to pronounce. I have been called Kiwi, Kelsey, Kwasi, and a whole slew of other random concoctions. So, this is the best little trick I have come up with for others to find my name manageable; 'Kwesi rhymes with jesse.' 

  • I graduated from Capital University Undergrad in Bexley. I loved the school and had an awesome experience there. I was extremely involved in sports and still hold the school's record for the 400m dash in track, as a nationally ranked All American.
    • Don't ask me to run a 400 now... the stairs at school get me winded.

  • I was initially interested in family law upon arriving here at Capital. My father went through a lengthy and nasty custody battle for my younger sister when I was around nine. Since then, I have always wanted to help families navigate their way through difficult situations. Capital has a great family law program for this type of concentration. However, now that I have been exposed to so many different types of law, such as contracts and tort law, I find myself enjoying different areas as well.
    • So here's my chance to give some pertinent advice: Keep an open mind when you go to law school. You may find that you really have a knack for a particular area of law if you only give yourself the chance. 

  •  I'm really close to my family and most of them live in Dayton, Ohio in the city where I grew up. I try to convince them to move to Columbus all the time because I think Columbus is a prime location for all ages. So far, they haven't made any plans to leave yet, but I'm still working on them.

Well, that is all I have for this first entry! Until next time!







1 comment:

  1. Kwesi,this is Shawn Staples, Brandon McDowells little brother. He wanted me to contact you regarding a few issues that i wont post publicly. Please email me at shawny750@gmail.com or text me at (330) 787- 7316. Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete