Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Harlem Shake Frenzy

Sometimes law students are not up to date on whats going on in pop culture media, so, I wasn't all too surprised when my law school friend informed me that she had not seen the Miami Heat's Harlem shake video currently sweeping across Youtube. However, I felt it was my obligatory duty to show her, the epic 55 seconds of awesomeness she had been missing. I whipped out my computer, pushed aside our mounds of  heavy school books, and pulled up the video. If you are among those who have not seen it, do not fret. I have uploaded it below for your viewing pleasure.

Maybe it will inspire you to make your own harlem shake video! (By the way I think it would be totally awesome if the faculty or one of the student organizations did one. . . hint hint).

Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment